RADIANCE expresses its namesake in multiple ways, including the petal symmetry, ring of flowers (radiating outward), solar radiation and sunflower, icon of the sun.
* Smith Museum of Stained Glass on the Navy Pier, Chicago, IL, March - July, 2010. It received Best in Show at the Mosaic Arts International 2010, juried by Oliver Budd, Raul Chavez and Janet Kozachek.
* Grand Rapids Public Museum from September-Oct., 2010 for ArtPrize.
* Pence Gallery of the University of California, Davis, for the Art-Science Consilience exhibition, from January to February, 2011.
* Liberty Arts Gallery in Yreka, CA, along with Old Growth and Astir, in May and June, 2011 for Border Crossings.
1). Advertisement for SAMA in Mosaic Art Now EIP 2010.
2). Cover of Profitable Glass Quarterly, Winter 2010
3). Cover of Groutline, Winter 2010
4) Featured in Addicted to Glass, New Art Review 2012
5). Shared cover of Mosaic Art Today, ed by Snyder, 2012
6). Featured on SAMA home page for over two years.
7). 3rd place Still Life/Floral in The Artist's Magazine's 28th Annual Art Competition and featured in the December 2011 issue (http://www.artistsnetwork.com/the-artists-magazine/28th-annual-still-life-floral). First and second place were still lifes, so it was the first in floral!
8) Honorable Mention in Artavita's 2nd Contemporary Masters Contest in the Painting & 2-Dimensional Mixed Media, 2012
9). 4th place in Light, Space and Time Online Gallery's 3rd Annual Nature art exhibition, Mixed Media and Other, 2013 (http://www.lightspacetime.com/nature-art-exhibition-march-2013/)